We are looking for a Licensed Real Estate Agent to act as the liaison between Catalyst, its partners, and local small businesses. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with service providers in the real estate sector. This includes roofers, contractors, electricians, landscapers, plumbers, and organizations providing services to realtors. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads through networking and relationship building. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you introduce them to our inside sales team.
If you are motivated, values-driven, and enjoy working remotely on your own schedule, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, the ideal candidate would be someone with strong communication skills that enjoys helping people and wants to build a successful career serving entrepreneurs, while continuing to build a strong real estate business.
Licensed real estate agents will also have the opportunity to participate in our corporate rewards program to attract buyers & sellers via our corporate benefits programs.
- Build relationships in the business community through networking
- Contact potential clients through referrals, cold calls, and emails
- Discuss our company story with potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest meeting with inside sales contact
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and our inside sales team
Skills + Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Must be licensed as a real estate agent