Are you a business professional looking for an opportunity to make some extra money and an impact within a family-owned company? Do past references say that your organizational and administrative skills are top tier? Do you enjoy working in an environment that allows you to grow professionally and use your self-driven abilities to get the work done?
If so, it sounds like we should connect. We’re adding a Part-Time Operations Manager to our team at Catalyst Training + Development.
About Catalyst Training + Development: We are a family-owned company that is dedicated to serving other family-owned companies around the world. We help entrepreneurs achieve their goals faster by providing them with the technical, financial, and strategic guidance they need to thrive in today’s rapidly changing market.
The Role: As an Operations Manager you will be serving as the initial point of contact for internal and external clients; while providing direct support to the CEO, Key Partners, and Staff and performing various administrative and business development duties.
A typical day will include a combination of the following duties:
- Answer and direct phone calls to schedule appointments and interviews
- Submit and reconcile client support tickets
- Maintain client accounts, CRM databases and contact lists
- Assist with researching potential business opportunities
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Professionally correspond via phone, email, mail and fax
- Assist in gathering data and preparing reports
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures, and office supplies
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Make travel and meeting arrangements
- Other duties as assigned
- Compensation: $20-$25 plus bonuses
- Perks: Unlimited access to Catalyst University content, training, and education
- Hours: Part-time; 10 hours per week with potential to increase with business needs
- Schedule: Flexible – to be determined upon hire
- Location: Remote – Must live in the Greater PDX Area for occasional in-person meetings
The Professional: A qualified candidate for this position will have professional written and verbal communication skills and remain extremely organized. They will be thoughtful and proactive with client and partner needs and enjoy moving at a fast pace to accomplish multiple competing priorities within short timelines.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional role such as account manager, operations manager, executive assistant, human resources partner, or similar
- Ability to quickly catch on to various industry specific terms such as Insurance, Real Estate, Mortgage, Software, and Payment Processing
- Proficient in various technology platforms such as Hubspot, Keap, Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Outlook Calendar Tool, etc. and the ability to easily learn and adapt to new systems and technology
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion
- Candidate will be required to acquire and maintain licensure for real estate and insurance industries.
- Sitting/Desk Work: Extended periods of sitting and desk work are a regular part of this role, requiring the ability to focus on tasks using a computer and other office equipment.
- Manual Dexterity: Proficient use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers, necessitating good hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Lifting: Occasional lifting of office supplies or materials up to 20 pounds may be required.
- Visual Acuity: Clear vision is necessary for reading documents, using a computer, and navigating the workspace effectively.
- Hearing: Adequate hearing is required for effective communication in person, over the phone, and during meetings.
- Repetitive Tasks: Performing repetitive tasks, such as typing and data entry, is a routine part of the job.
- Stress Tolerance: The ability to manage stress and remain focused in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Catalyst Training + Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our hiring decisions are based solely on merit and qualifications. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.