Are you an experienced sales or business development professional or executive with a desire to build your own business working with entrepreneurs, business owners, and franchises?
We have a client that is looking to add a business broker to join their growing team!
They are looking for an ambitious candidate with a strong set of core values who is interested in joining their growing team to help grow their ability to serve more business owners. In this position, you will work directly with existing clients and new prospects to help them prepare their businesses for sale. This could include designing financial opportunities to help them organize financial reports, update processes and procedures, and assist with any additional work needed to prepare their business to be listed.
- Work with business owners, entrepreneurs, bankers, and financial institutions
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Prepare market analysis to help determine business value
- Educate clients on the process of selling their business
- Learn to continually develop a network of business owners and potential buyers through traditional and alternative marketing and networking methods
- Developing relationships with local associations, attorneys, accountants, CPAs, real estate agents, business owners, etc.
- 5+ years of sales experience (preferred)
- Ability to build rapport with business owners
- Ability to work efficiently with a team
- Strong personal + business character
- Coachable mindset
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written + verbal communication skills
- Industry-leading compensation plan
- Training + tools provided
- Bonuses and profit-sharing potential
- Remote work/flexible schedule
- Commission only + long-term renewals
- 1-on-1 coaching + training